Affordable Braces for Kids and Adults
Signs You Need Braces
Sometimes it is easy to see when you need orthodontic treatment. However, some signs may not be as obvious. It might be the right time to get braces if you have:
- Pain or discomfort when chewing
- Difficulty when speaking
- Crowded and crooked teeth – Overcrowded teeth allow food to get more easily trapped between teeth and make oral health more difficult. This condition can lead to tooth decay and other health issues.
- Gaps between teeth – While this condition may not be related to a misaligned bite, bringing your teeth together will help create an amazing smile.
- A cracking or popping jaw
- Accidentally bite your cheek or tongue frequently – This common bite issue is also known as malocclusion. Common malocclusions include underbite and overbite. An underbite is when your lower teeth extend farther than your upper teeth, and an overbite is when your upper front teeth significantly overlap the lower front teeth. Braces can close these gaps and give you a great smile.