ALTA SMILES is providing – and will continue to provide – exceptional care to all of our patients.
Our office’s top priority is your safety!
Infection control and sanitation has always been extremely important in our practice. We follow recommendations and guidelines made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
We have implemented additional safety precautions to help protect our patients and staff.
- Upon scheduling an appointment, a COVID-19 questionnaire will be emailed to you. This questionnaire must be completed before you arrive at the office.
- We will postpone treatment for any patient who has experienced or been in contact with someone who has experienced specified symptoms within 14 days of the scheduled appointment date.
- We are scheduling appointments in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- We ask that patients enter the office unaccompanied, if possible. For those patients who need a guardian to accompany them, we ask that this be limited to a single family member.
- Every person entering the office is expected to wear a face covering and will be asked to sanitize their hands immediately upon entry. We will have complementary masks and hand sanitizer throughout the office.
- Our doctor and staff will be wearing all of the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Social distancing, whenever possible, will be practiced; this may include limited seating or a closure of our waiting room.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient safe.