C5 Hidden Orthodontics Treatment Enhancements
Improve any orthodontic treatment experience with the completely hidden and comfortable C⁵ Hidden Orthodontics solution. C5 is effective as a standalone treatment to address mild to moderate crowding and spacing issues, but also used before, during, or after clear aligners or braces to enhance treatment. By integrating C⁵, you’ll ensure that aligner cases track properly, mid-course corrections are rare, and results increase patient satisfaction.
Start your patient with total comfort with C⁵ as a pre-treatment before braces or aligners of any brand. Light forces applied by our nitinol wires effectively and comfortably reposition the teeth without all the pain that patients often experienced with aligner therapy and braces.
How it works: C⁵ wires are placed on the back of the anterior teeth for initial straightening. After the C5 pre-aligner treatment phase, you can finish with clear aligners or braces to correct bite and posterior alignment issues. This approach:
- Provides greater comfort – C5 gently elongates the periodontal ligament (PDL)
- Reduces associated aligner lab fees
- Achieves difficult tooth movements that are challenging with aligners
- Can reduce time spent in aligners or braces by 50% or more
- Decreases the need for or amount of interproximal reduction (IPR)
C5 Pre-Treatment Before & After
C5 Hidden Orthodontics is often used for severe rotation of maxillary lateral incisors before aligner treatment.